Sporadic phone detection

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
Does anyone experience sporadic phone connection to PC? What I mean is while connecting the phone via the usb, connection keeps repeatedly dropping.

I know for a fact that there is no problem with my laptop, and my phone seems to keep up a constant connection on my other PC.

This is really frustrating as I'm unable to understand what the hell is my problem. Did this happen to anybody else?

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I verified the issue in my laptop, first trying with Linux (MTP doesnt work, I know, for the sake of detection that the phone is connected constantly).
Even in windows 7 Home premium 64bit, the connection is stable. However as soon as I connect the phone in Windows 8 Pro 64bit, I loose the connection.

I hate this. I ******* hate this. My mp3 player has aconstant connection on W8 and phone looses it.

Gaurav Paul

Jul 4, 2013
Visit site
Do you have the Windows Phone app installed in your Win 8 PC? I've been using my phone with a Win 8 64-Bit (Now 8.1) without any hitches.

hs k

Sep 22, 2013
Visit site
I have both the metro app and desktop app. The phome kinda gets detected, but I'm now unable to see the safely remove option.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EyeTea