Touch sensitivity set on High too sensitive

nokia6300

Dec 28, 2013
Visit site
I have my touch sensitivity set on High on my 720 and when i'm scrolling i almost always unintentionally open an app. This is very annoying. Anyone else have the same problem? I've switched to normal setting and the problem seems to have gone away.

NotSafeForWork

Jun 8, 2013
Visit site
Isn't that the point of setting the sensitivity to high? So that the phone is sensitive enough to pick up touch inputs through gloves, consequence is when gloveless, extra care in touch and scrolling is needed. If it is too sensitive for you, set it to normal, there is no hardware or software problems with the phone, it is just doing what it was designed to do.

TheJoester09

Mar 16, 2012
Visit site
Isn't that the point of setting the sensitivity to high? So that the phone is sensitive enough to pick up touch inputs through gloves, consequence is when gloveless, extra care in touch and scrolling is needed. If it is too sensitive for you, set it to normal, there is no hardware or software problems with the phone, it is just doing what it was designed to do.

Yes, this is exactly right. High Sensitivity was not designed for normal use; it was intended to help with using the phone while wearing gloves on cold days. There's literally no reason to be using High Sensitivity any other time.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon