Nokia Service Center here in the Philippines nowhere to be found

emaikeiow

Apr 16, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys , ijust want to ask where are the service centers here in Manila now , i've searched the internet and went to SM city Manila and there are no more Nokia Shops there..Are there any other Nokia Centers near Manila specifically near Pandacan..Is the Nokia Store still open in Ayala Makati? or probably in SM Mall of Asia?

vlmirano

Feb 23, 2014
Visit site
Hi guys , ijust want to ask where are the service centers here in Manila now , i've searched the internet and went to SM city Manila and there are no more Nokia Shops there..Are there any other Nokia Centers near Manila specifically near Pandacan..Is the Nokia Store still open in Ayala Makati? or probably in SM Mall of Asia?

Hi there's still one in Glorietta at Digital Exchange near Gold's Gym.

Mint Green

Dec 12, 2014
Visit site
Yes I agree, Nokia Center in the Philippines nowhere to be found. Just now I searched the web and my,, all the numbers I got were now residential numbers. What is happening to Nokia? How can you expect us to buy your products when we do not know where to contact you? Even if you go to the mall, they wil tell you that they only sell the units and very limited on accessories? how about the repair??? Just asking.

jlp34876

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
Nokia Lumia service center is at Ali Mall. New name is Aikontech. Dont bother to get there cause the staff will just break your heart saying your nokia cant be repair since no part is available. Goodbye Nokia lumia 930.

swingmanryan

Feb 5, 2013
Visit site
Sir, how long did it take to get you 720 fixed? And what was the issue? I'm planning to have the battery of my 1520 replaced in Aikontech, but quite hesitant because of some aikontech's reviews online.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb