lumia 720 not starting after complete battery drenched

Narender Sharma1983

Sep 17, 2014
Visit site
hi there.. i had purchased one lumia 720 back in december 2013. i had 8.1 developers preview installed in it. it was working fine till today. today in the evening. the battery was showing 10% status. i attended a call. and after i disconnected the call. the battery was like 3%. as the power was out in my area i plugged the charger in the phone and left it on so that later when the power comes back it will start charging. when i checked on my phone after an hour or so. the screen was all black/greyish with the charging signal showing. but it wont start. i tried to do the soft reset and hard reset. but it just wont start. and now after four hours its still showing the same screen. every time i disconnect the charger it just goes dead and after i plug the charger back on it again starts with the nokia logo and then the charging symbol and then the sames black greyish screen appears. what should i do now. i dont trust the nokia care center people in my area. they have already lost one of my phone. can you guys help me out please...

desperately worried fellow

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb