Nokia care, the worst customer service now! Am I the only one facing it?

Rohan James

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
I broke my L720's display and gave it for replacement in Nokia care-chrompet, Chennai. They told it would cost me rupees 9.7k. I checked up other service centers and found that another Nokia care-T.Nagar, Chennai would do it for 8.5k. So i gave it to them and it has been more than 45 days since i gave my phone for service and still i didnt get it back. They are telling me that, the phone has been sent to head office for service( not sure if its true) and would take another 15 days for me to get it back. Totally hating this service issue. Fed up actually :( .

techiez

Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
email them via nokia website n u can escalate. when my lumia 800 screen broke, i sent them an email saying care centres are overcharging tht got me best price n a 10% discount on tht

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Customer service is something that's super iffy.

Sometimes those known as great slip, and sometimes those not known for it get something done, and it relies heavily on the human factor.

It could be something as simple as a worker misplacing a computer, or something systemic like Comcast's selling phase of support.

Still, might want to make some more noise, but if they say 15 days, I might wait. But i don't know.

KUMAR MAYANK VIPAL

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
i don't think that's a good idea to get a screen replaced for 9k.\
And if at all you are interested in using a lumia 720, i can sell you mine as i am updating to a Lumia1020.it is in good condition and has warranty till may,2015.:smile:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa