Why am I not able to touch the middle of my screen (Lumia )?

Harshit Rajak

Nov 24, 2014
Visit site
Problem with touch on my Lumia 720

I have been using this cell since a year and there's not a problem. But suddenly, i was getting problem on my touch screen where it does not take inputs in the middle section of the screen. I formatted my phone and it all goes well, thouught that might be some app has got to do something with that. But now againI am suffering from that problem again. And when i try to toch in that area the screen gets zoom in and when i tap it again 2-3 times it camos back to normal. I have again restored and updated my phone but the problem still exists. Is this cause of any app or should i have to take it to support centre or is this totally some different thing. Please suggest. Appreciate your response.
Thanks

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: Problem with touch on my Lumia 720

I have been using this cell since a year and there's not a problem. But suddenly, i was getting problem on my touch screen where it does not take inputs in the middle section of the screen. I formatted my phone and it all goes well, thouught that might be some app has got to do something with that. But now againI am suffering from that problem again. And when i try to toch in that area the screen gets zoom in and when i tap it again 2-3 times it camos back to normal. I have again restored and updated my phone but the problem still exists. Is this cause of any app or should i have to take it to support centre or is this totally some different thing. Please suggest. Appreciate your response.
Thanks

By chance, can you check if the "Screen magnifier" is "on" in Settings > ease of access? Turn it "off" if it is "on".

harshboss

May 4, 2015
Visit site
I have same issue with my lumia 720
middle area of screen not working properly. Even if i scroll up down then that functionality works for all the app but at the center level it nothing to work.
Please help me if you got the solution. I have tried with phone reboot.

Paul1266

Oct 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: Problem with touch on my Lumia 720

It sounds like you may need a new digitizer. Try a hardware tester from he store - there is at least one that is free. This will tell you if is a hardware issue or not (it should include a touch screen test).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tallgeeselll05