When I place/receive a phone call the caller/recipient can hear me only after a delay. What is going on?

ajaxis001

Apr 27, 2015
Visit site
When i place/receive a phone call the caller/recipient can hear me only after a delay.

When i place/receive a phone call the caller/recipient can hear me only after a delay. I can hear them speak clearly.
After a few seconds this problem does not persist. I did not have this problem with my previous phone using the same sim.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: When i place/receive a phone call the caller/recipient can hear me only after a delay.

This is most probably a problem related to the quality of the signal the phone receives, which is then affected by two factors: the phone and the mobile service provider. For both factors, however, the same solution of ensuring good if not full signal reception can be applied. If your phone is receiving full phone signals but the problem still persists, you may want to contact your mobile service provider.

And welcome to Windows Central.

engineblock

Sep 21, 2013
Visit site
I had same issue. I took it to Nokia Care (since it was in warranty). Some "Main antenna change" work was done after which issue got resolved

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bradhism