735 AT&T or Unlocked for AT&T

Shatznr

Jan 26, 2012
Visit site
I have tried using the search feature in the forums and i have been unable to find this information. Can anyone tell me is the 735 going to be sold in the US for AT&T or an unlocked version that will work on AT&T?

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Probably no one can say for sure of AT&T will carry the 735, though it's thought that they will.
The 730 (unlocked international version) will work with AT&T without LTE. You'll get AT&T's HSPA+ speeds.
I currently have a 830 (unlocked international) and it's working fine on AT&T.

I have a 735 coming that should be here today and I'll post up when I get it and get it setup how it's doing on AT&T. It's an unlocked version.

:)
Fred

I have tried using the search feature in the forums and i have been unable to find this information. Can anyone tell me is the 735 going to be sold in the US for AT&T or an unlocked version that will work on AT&T?

The Cole Protocol

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I ordered my 735 from:

Smartphones, Tablets, HTC, Motorola, BlackBerry - from Clove

Depending on how you want it shipped (how fast to get to you, I'm in the US and got 3 day) it cost around $300.00
It just arrived and I just ran over to the house to pick it up. I'm in the process of setting it up right now.

Fred

Please post a thread about your experience setting up the unlocked 735 on ATT US, as I would like to use one myself. I'm aware LTE won't work but that is not a huge concern for me.

Thanks

Fred Wilson2

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
I have to return mine, it's defective.
- Wireless charging not working, it just gets warm and rapidly discharges
- Eating SD cards.
- GSM isn't working correctly, only getting 2G (I have a International 830 and it gets the HSPA+ speeds just fine).

Fred

The Cole Protocol

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
I have to return mine, it's defective.
- Wireless charging not working, it just gets warm and rapidly discharges
- Eating SD cards.
- GSM isn't working correctly, only getting 2G (I have a International 830 and it gets the HSPA+ speeds just fine).

Fred

did you get a new one? I'd still like to hear feedback with the unlocked 735 on att

anoncow1

Oct 18, 2014
Visit site
I hope this fixes your issue. I am getting LTE on AT&T GoPhone with my B&H Photo 735.

And it did. I am getting LTE now. Thanks again tpbklake.

The AT&T rep said that it won't work but I asked him to register the new IMEI anyways. He agreed and in 2mins I showed him the LTE sign on my 735.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos