I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Dinesh King

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
Hey. I am a first time Windows Phone user and I have bought a Lumia 730.

I am facing a problem. In Android phones, you get the entire list of applications, including whatsapp, when you press the Share option. Whatsapp doesnot appear in my list when I try to share anything from my phone, including images. Also, there doesn't seem to be a share option for webpages. I have to copy the link and then paste it in the chat if I want to share.

Please help. This is like a dark spot on the beautiful Lumia 730 :)

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site

I am facing a problem. In Android phones, you get the entire list of applications, including whatsapp, when you press the Share option. Whatsapp doesnot appear in my list when I try to share anything from my phone, including images. Also, there doesn't seem to be a share option for webpages. I have to copy the link and then paste it in the chat if I want to share.

Sharing with WhatsApp is not allowed right now. Gotta wait 😒

Chrome Brutus

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site

You have to go to WhatsApp and attach images there. You can't directly try to share the images from gallery. And sharing web pages, that's the only way unfortunately. WP is still developing.

I hope the new covers come with Microsoft branding and not Nokia.

Dinesh King

Oct 24, 2014
Visit site
In Lumia 730, can i make Google my default search engine? If yes, How to do that.
Also, when I click on notifications from the Facebook app, the story/item opens in Internet Explorer. Why does a FB notification need another app to open? Is something wrong with my experience here?

Thank You.

corey_blackstock

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site

You can share an images thru Whatsapp with the share button but not screenshots.. I'm not sure why tho

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
You will definitely get the option to share via WhatsApp for images. But screenshots cannot be shared like that.
To make google as default search engine, go to IE > settings > advanced settings. You will find the option there

Chrome Brutus

Oct 3, 2014
Visit site
i have the 730 with denim and 8.1.1 and i can share pictures from the gallery to whatsapp and any other app imaginable, no problem here.

Single image can be shared directly from the gallery, but you cannot share multiple pictures from the gallery.

You can share an images thru Whatsapp with the share button but not screenshots.. I'm not sure why tho

You can share screenshots too.

Cecilie Rou MAdsen

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I just brought a new nokia lumia 730 today and login to facebook app but it doesnt show pictures, all pictures are invisible and a blank Wanna know how to resolve that problem.

Thanks
LAds

Cecilie Rou MAdsen

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I just brought a new nokia lumia 730 today and login to facebook app but it doesnt show pictures, all pictures are invisible and a blank Wanna know how to resolve that problem.

Thanks
LAds

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss