I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

manu3787

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
hey guys, good to know that WP are getting some much needed attention, getting my L730 on Monday.
Have some Q's that i think some of you can answer.
1) Can we buy back panels as of now in India either online or offline?
2) What memory cards are supported so far.
3) Do you get a USB cable in the box?
4) Does the phone come with Denim update pre installed
5) Does the phone have a lanyard hole
6) If someone has bought the new wireless charger DT-903, how is the performance in terms of charging and illumination functionality
7) does the white/green matte finished backs get dirty quickly.

Thats it for now guys :wink:

Harshal17

Oct 22, 2014
Visit site
hey guys, good to know that WP are getting some much needed attention, getting my L730 on Monday.
Have some Q's that i think some of you can answer.
1) Can we buy back panels as of now in India either online or offline?
2) What memory cards are supported so far.
3) Do you get a USB cable in the box?
4) Does the phone come with Denim update pre installed
5) Does the phone have a lanyard hole
6) If someone has bought the new wireless charger DT-903, how is the performance in terms of charging and illumination functionality
7) does the white/green matte finished backs get dirty quickly.

Thats it for now guys :wink:

1)back panels can are changeable, but not available in store yet, hope we'll get more colours in back shells :)
2) Class 6 and above sd card are supported.
3) No USB cable in India, instead we get headphones. :(
4) Yes.
5) no
6)--- sorry for this question
7) white will become dirty (yellowish) so fast, green will not (may be).

pnts

Oct 26, 2014
Visit site
Goto battrey and check which app is cosuming most of the battery. Try to kill the backgrounds apps. If this not helps, try to reset the phone.

renjith p george

Apr 9, 2014
Visit site
There are almost 7-8 mobile stores in the lane I live. The 9th one is nokia priority. Phones including iPhone 6&6 plus and note 4 are available in all 8 outlets, but Lumia 730 & 830 are not available. It's Only in nokia priority store.
Isn't it lame?

Daniel Gandolfo

Aug 21, 2013
Visit site
I haven't got a 730/735.

As Windows 8.1 for phone doesn't have a flash player can the browser on the 730/735 play videos within webpages. As the 730/735 doesn't have flash then do you find that a lot of the webpages will have a message showing flash not supported (or something equivalent).

Is there a solution?

Abhishek Gupta1689

Jul 24, 2014
Visit site
I haven't got a 730/735.

As Windows 8.1 for phone doesn't have a flash player can the browser on the 730/735 play videos within webpages. As the 730/735 doesn't have flash then do you find that a lot of the webpages will have a message showing flash not supported (or something equivalent).

Is there a solution?

I think u have been misinformed.
In the lumia 730, the flash video plays excellent, even within webpages.. No warnings or errors whatsoever.
Hope that clears it out

champ13

Dec 4, 2013
Visit site
windows phones doesn't support flash so that's why u are getting those messages on webpages, the only websites which uses html5 u will be able to watch videos of,like:- you tube

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss