I have the new Lumia 730! Any questions, just ask!

Krishna Mohan Pandi

Jan 22, 2015
Visit site
why double tap to unlock is slow?
When I brought my lumia 730, inserted my sim with some important msgs stored in sim those were deleted. Can I get back? (once I saw the msgs, later those are deleted.)
And why apps corner not activating? Is there any problem?
please tell me
Thank you

sam1902

Apr 12, 2014
Visit site
Guys this phone has worst performance in games even worst than my lumia 520 the framerate is much lower really dissappointed and thats the case for nearly every game....

Shivansh Bhardwaj

Jan 24, 2015
Visit site
I recently bought the lumia 730 but even with denim update it really lacks a lot. I am not even able to do my normal routine things in my phone. I checked nokia care for it but no one really replied . They just reinstalled software for me but even with that the lacking, freezing & auto restart problem is not solving. Please help me in this case & please reply me fast for this problem. I checked internet for it and found in many 730 sold out users are facing these kinds of problems .

partha sharathi

Jan 23, 2015
Visit site
Quote Originally Posted by partha sharathi View Post
I bought Lumia 730 on 20th Jan. if am using frequently my mobile each 5 min battery get down 1%. Is the nature of Lumia 730 or anything wrong is there?

nothing wierd .. its normal its a new mobile so you have to fully charge and full dry for atleast 3 times !!

its not giving 22 hours talk time so gave back to snapdeal

Last edited:

Viliam

Jan 26, 2015
Visit site
Hi,
I want to know, is there anybody who has a problem with camera? I mean, when I take a photo it is blurry at the left side of picture. (tried to reset camera, but not help )

Also, when i use here maps and here drive in offline mode with maps downloaded and i am driving car, it can not find my location at all (location is on), try to find me about 10 min, but nothing. When I turned on data or wi-fi, it is working properly.

bokchoy1

Jun 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi,
I want to know, is there anybody who has a problem with camera? I mean, when I take a photo it is blurry at the left side of picture. (tried to reset camera, but not help )

Sometimes the blurriness is caused by dust or finger oil on the lens cover. Try giving it a quick cleaning. 😊

cool4chetan

Sep 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello Everyone
I have problem with Age of empire after update. I had kept game on update but after few minutes the phone (Lumia 730) got hang and then it automatically restarted. On restarting I kept the app on update. I do not know whether is updated successfully or not but in store history under download it is showing updated but the game is not available neither in app list nor game hub. If select view option from download screen it shows my phone start screen. I tried to reinstalled the app but it showing app already installed and not giving option to reinstall.
Please anyone has solutions for this error other then HARD RESET. After buying this phone in October 2014 I had already did 4 times hard resets for similar or other problems.

Thanks.

Djolle

Jul 12, 2013
Visit site
I have problem with Age of empire after update. I had kept game on update but after few minutes the phone (Lumia 730) got hang and then it automatically restarted...Please anyone has solutions for this error other then HARD RESET. After buying this phone in October 2014 I had already did 4 times hard resets for similar or other problems.

Most probably your microSD card is not function properly, try to change it.

Staff online

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs