Why is my Lumia730 hanging through out the day?

Manasa_harish

Oct 30, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia730 hangs.

Lumia 730 hangs and i am unable to make calls and do anything on the Phone. Need to reboot to get it back to normal. Usually this happens 4 to 5 times a day. I am using this new phone from past 3 days and this issues keeps me annoying. Please suggest me a solution for this.

gpobernardo

Jan 12, 2013
Visit site
Re: My Lumia730 hangs.

Lumia 730 hangs and i am unable to make calls and do anything on the Phone. Need to reboot to get it back to normal. Usually this happens 4 to 5 times a day. I am using this new phone from past 3 days and this issues keeps me annoying. Please suggest me a solution for this.

How did you reboot your phone? Was it just by pressing the power button? Or did you perform a soft reset*?

*- To soft reset your phone, press the volume down button and the power button together for 10-15 seconds or until you feel your phone vibrate. This will not erase your personal data. If one, two or three soft resets do not fix your problem, then you may want to update your phone either through the settings > phone update (if you can) or manually through the Nokia Recovery Software. This will erase your personal data.

naveengarg2006

Oct 17, 2014
Visit site
Same problem i am facing for the time i recvd this phone....i tried every reset soft hard 100 times.....a software update done by nokia care....nothing solved the problemmm....now they forwarded the phone to head office.... this time im really frustrated....GUYS have this this thing clear in your mind.....ANY ONE FROM NOKIA OR MICROSOFT....NO ONE HAS SOLUTION FOR THIS....IF ANY ONE COMES WITH A SENSIBLE SOLUTION MAY BE MR. GATES..... I WILL WELCOME IT

Hoekie

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
Try without sim and sd card. Stiil no change: reset to factory default. Still no change: swap it for a new one.
Mine is 100% stabil (for over the 2 weeks I own it)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
killshot4077