Thinking of buying the 735?

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
hey guys i got a new phone a couple of weeks ago the Sony Xperia M2 ive been facing a couple of disappointments with this phone 1.it lags a bit 2.sometimes the phone does not do what you want it to 3. front facing camera aint really good and so on. now for the past couple of days i have see advertisements on tv of Cortana and the phones updates and stuff i just wanted to know if i should go with this and what do you guys think of the phone thank you.

Dean:smile:

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
it depends on what you're looking for on an phone. For what I've seen, the 730/735 seems to be great cost-benefit. And you wouldn't have to worry about cameraS at all

Deanig_12

Dec 29, 2012
Visit site
see i like the look of the 735 just tired of lag lag lag i need a stable phone that lets me get around and its not just about going for it because ive only ever had 2 windows phones but they have come a long way from what they was :)

Stefan Holder

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
see i like the look of the 735 just tired of lag lag lag i need a stable phone that lets me get around and its not just about going for it because ive only ever had 2 windows phones but they have come a long way from what they was :)
Of you're worried about lag then you've come to the right platform. Windows phone devices are smooth as silk. Even on lower hardware. The Lumia 735 sounds like the ideal device for you. Go look up the specs.

P1ng0fDeath

Jul 15, 2014
Visit site
735 would be nice for you then. 1 gb ram + quad core = no lag at all. Barely any "resuming" screens i believe. About the looks, i read it's a light and slim phone, very modern looking and a nice screen too

EBUK

Oct 31, 2014
Visit site
I upgraded from a Moto G 4G to the 735. The 735 is a superior phone, and Windows Phone is not laggy like Android is.

Although Android is far more customisable, to get the best from it your phone needs to be rooted. No such faffing around with Windows Phone - it's smooth, slick, and works without tweaking from the moment you set it up.

Of course there are a few quirks. To use Cortana, Location services much be turned on. And Quiet Hours will only work if Cortana is activated.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
serdezdezen