How to fix nav bar on lock screen or is this an ocd of mine?

spch

Dec 22, 2014
Visit site
So my lumia 730 hanged on lock screen, I took out the battery, put it in and turned on my phone. Since this when I wake up the phone the nav bar is there on the lock screen. Now the thing is this is bugging me for a few days now? was this like this always (don't remember) or some bug? It goes away when I open a game and stuff. But.

So if any of you lumia 730 owners can tell me when you wake up the phone is the nav bar there from start?:straight:

(nav bar= back+start+search bar)

Last edited:

chancooluk

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
The nav bar should appear when you are on the lock screen. You can flick to hide or use the hide button on the bar (both need to be set up in the nav bar settings). The bar will always come back when you activate the lock screen.

Posted via the Windows Central App for Android

javgarcia

Feb 1, 2016
Visit site
So my lumia 730 hanged on lock screen, I took out the battery, put it in and turned on my phone. Since this when I wake up the phone the nav bar is there on the lock screen. Now the thing is this is bugging me for a few days now? was this like this always (don't remember) or some bug? It goes away when I open a game and stuff. But.

So if any of you lumia 730 owners can tell me when you wake up the phone is the nav bar there from start?:straight:

(nav bar= back+start+search bar)

I have the same question. Nav bar hasn't any utility on lock screen and I would like to have my lock image full screen.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I thought the nav bar was always there - and in the Anniversary Update the back button turns into a quick toggle for the camera.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moocher720