Issues with Windows 10 on Lumia 730

prem chand

Mar 6, 2015
Visit site
Anybody facing problem with the battery performance in windows 10 TP ?
Before the update the average discharge of my mobile battery is 15-20 % per an hour while browsing but after updating to windows 10 i am facing problems with the battery . It's discharging so quick that it took just 30 minutes for my battery to discharge from 60% to 27% (just used for browsing on 2G with battery saver turned on and no background apps running) . This is not the first time. The battery life is excellent before the update but now it's irritating me. I know that the update(WINDOWS 10 TP) doesn't effect the performance of the battery but i am facing the problem.

Ojas Gitai

May 29, 2014
Visit site
My Lumia 730 doesn't display the background that i chose in settings. Though while switching between notification panel I get to see a glimpse of my background (for like 1 second).
>> store doesn't get connected feedback app doesn't work Lockscreen settings doesn't work properly.
One more thing that I m facing is that names that are saved in contacts doesn't show during an incoming call. And also doesn't show list of incoming calls in call log. Also toggle switch for sim1 & sim2 is missing.
Navigation pane isn't auto hiding and no setting to toggle that. No data toggle in action centre. Fitbit app stopped working after the update. Everythinglags. Whatsapp takes noticeably longer to open. Batterydraining more faster. WiFi seems slower to connect and stream....etc.

Praj

Jul 11, 2014
Visit site
One more thing that I m facing is that names that are saved in contacts doesn't show during an incoming call.

To get name u should add country code to starting of the number in the contract..

Chirag_D

Mar 17, 2015
Visit site
I think its more than a month windows 10 TP launched...
I am surprised still there is no update.. common this is TP so updates should be frequent...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss