Lumia 730 randomly restarting within every 2 minutes.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
Just today bought the nokia lumia 730
But after setting up and playing up a bit, it restarts within every 2 minutes of usage. Been a long time windows phone user, also tried a soft reset. Anything that can be done to solve this issue??

Rajat Malhotra

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
But after setting up and playing up a bit, it restarts within every 2 minutes of usage. Been a long time windows phone user, also tried a soft reset. Anything that can be done to solve this issue??

Possibly a loose battery?... I too have a 730 with no such problem

darkest.white

May 12, 2013
Visit site

Could be a loose SIM card. My dad had that problem with his 8X, put some tape on the back of the card, trimmed it down, put it back in and it hasn't done it once yet!

Rajat Malhotra

Aug 6, 2013
Visit site
It Restarts.
One thing i cannot understand is if this case is because of a loose battery or sim card theb why am i facing it now and didn't face it within 4-5 hrs of buying. I didn't change the position of the either.

If it restarts its not the battery or the sim. SD card might be faulty, try to format it. Or else the last resort is a hard reset.

Pranshul Sood

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
If it restarts its not the battery or the sim. SD card might be faulty, try to format it. Or else the last resort is a hard reset.
I havent insert an SD card yet.
But i figured out what the problem was.
The ccharger with which i was charging was slow as it was a blackberry charger. As soos as i removed the phone from charging, it stopped restarting and has not restarted itself again.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taylormcintire