Why aren't my contacts fully syncing with mt Microsoft ID on my Lumia 730?

Vatsal Bhatt

Mar 26, 2015
Visit site
contacts synchronisation

contacts are not getting fully sync with my microsoft id on my lumia 730. it shows completed synchronisation but contacts are not getting importted. I checked all up to date contacts list on my people.live.com but its not coming to phone fully. kindly help.

Steven Penner

May 29, 2014
Visit site
Re: contacts synchronisation

people.live.com will show all the contacts you have from all the services that you have bound to your MS account. I'm not sure that those contacts from non-MS services (like Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn) will carry over automatically. If it appears that this is the case, try adding one or more of those services on your phone (settings/email+accounts) and see if that fixes the problem.

jontyfernz

Mar 25, 2015
Visit site
Re: contacts synchronisation

contacts are not getting fully sync with my microsoft id on my lumia 730. it shows completed synchronisation but contacts are not getting importted. I checked all up to date contacts list on my people.live.com but its not coming to phone fully. kindly help.

try this

.ONLINE

1.GO TO SETTINGS
2.CLICK ON BACKUP
3.USING A WIFI OR NET CONNECTION,YOU CAN BACKUP YOUR CONTACTS,MESSAGES AND APP DATA

2.OFFLINE

1.GO TO TRANSFER MY DATA OR DOWNLOAD IT FROM HERE
2.CLICK ON THE THREE DOTS ON THE BOTTOM LEFT CORNER

3.CLICK ON EXPORT TO SD CARD AND SELECT TO BACKUP
4.TO RESTORE THEM JUST CLICK IMPORT FROM SD CARD

3.VIA CONTACTS BACKUP APP

The way Microsoft has made Windows Phone is that it backs up your contacts to the Microsoft Account automatically. You can simply login to Outlook.com, and get access to your contacts there, and can even export them. The problem with this is that not many people are aware this option exists, and secondly it only leaves you at the mercy of Microsoft. So if for some reason you loose access to your MS account, you’re without a backup.
I frequently get asked if there is a way to manually backup contacts on Windows Phone, and this post answers that question. While there is no inbuilt mechanism that you can use, there is a free app that gets the job done. Download Contacts Backup from the Windows Phone store.
Backup Windows Phone 8 Contacts -2 Backup Windows Phone 8 Contacts -1
It gives you an option to include contact photos in the backup, and whether or not you want all the contacts in one big .vcf file, or have a separate .vcf file for each contact. The best part is that it can include contacts from your Google, Facebook and Nokia accounts as well.
Once you’ve made your selection, simply hit the icon on the extreme left, and that starts the backup.
Backup Windows Phone 8 Contacts -2 Backup Windows Phone 8 Contacts -1
Once the contacts are backed up, the app needs you to sign into your OneDrive account. The important thing to note is that you can sign into any OneDrive account and not just the one that’s tied to your phone. This is useful if you’ve (or most likely your parents have) forgotten the password to that MS account.
Backup Windows Phone 8 Contacts -1 Backup Windows Phone 8 Contacts -2
Once signed in, simply hit ‘Upload’ and wait. The zip file will now be available on your OneDrive. Inside will be the .vcf file(s).

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DrPendragon