735 QI Chargers

Harry Wild

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
Was wonder what chargers will work with the 735 QI wireless battery cover.

Does the Nokia 920 QI Charger work with the 735?

What is the best QI Charger for the 735?

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Qi is a standard, any Qi charger will work with any Qi-enabled device.

Because of that there is no 920 specific charger.

The "best" depends on how much you're OK with spending I think.

Worth checking out the DT-900, the newer iterations, or one by other brands.

SchizoHammer

May 18, 2015
Visit site
Just a heads up... ALL QI charges are rubbish. I have the Nokia DT-601 and have also picked up a couple third party chargers and they all suffer the same issues.

Charging is intermittent at best and as you can't turn off the charging tone, it gets a little annoying to have that repeat over and over.
QI chargers especially make your handset hot which then causes the charging to cut out as well, leading to a repeat of the issue mentioned above.
QI chargers are significantly slower at charging even if they remain connected.
QI chargers often won't connect at all if you have your device in any sort of wallet or case.

I have pretty much given up on charging through QI and instead the chargers are used more as a device place mat while charging via a USB cable.

xandros9

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Just a heads up... ALL QI charges are rubbish. I have the Nokia DT-601 and have also picked up a couple third party chargers and they all suffer the same issues.

Charging is intermittent at best and as you can't turn off the charging tone, it gets a little annoying to have that repeat over and over.
QI chargers especially make your handset hot which then causes the charging to cut out as well, leading to a repeat of the issue mentioned above.
QI chargers are significantly slower at charging even if they remain connected.
QI chargers often won't connect at all if you have your device in any sort of wallet or case.

I have pretty much given up on charging through QI and instead the chargers are used more as a device place mat while charging via a USB cable.

#notallqichargers

On the contrary, they have served me well. (not miraculously though)

Charging is OK, speed isn't as fast as it could be, but I haven't been left wanting. If speed is top priority though, can't beat USB.

Charging for me, at best, is constant and solid. No complaints. I do make sure its right on the middle of the pad however. No repeating issues.

Charging can work in a case, but if its too thick, contains metal, nope.

They cause heat, yup, but usually not to a dangerous or uncomfortable extent. Combined with heavy lifting however...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ayven