Genuine OEM Shell colors list ?

user33331

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Hello
Is there a list about genuine OEM shell colors ? (Back shells on LUMIA phones)
  • Asian market is full of non official colors for back shells...GLOSSY and MATTE also variations with NOKIA-logo.
For:(I know phones have different OEM colors but which are genuine ?)
  1. Standard Shells OEM colors ?
  2. Wireless Shells OEM colors ?
  3. Extra rugged Shells OEM colors ?

Like is 735 YELLOW Wireless OEM real or pirate ?

user33331

Nov 2, 2016
Visit site
Anyone studied/reviewed pirate shells for lumia sold at ebay 5-10$ ?
  • Any defects ? Wireless charging or NFC ?
  • Nokia-logo different ?
  • Shell quality (Buttons, plastics) ?
I mean the original shell is made in China...So could they have only changed the color mixture and the parts and build quality remains still the same ?

Bologwp

Oct 25, 2014
Visit site
I have a 735 (Verizon), I bought every color of the shell they sold, Blue, White, Red, Orange and Green. Of course they all have Microsoft and Verizon on the back. I did buy a yellow shell from one of the ebay vendors; it works and fits great but it is slightly lighter in weight, the wireless charging parts are not quite as perfect (some wrinkles) and of course it has Nokia on the back (no ugly Verizon logo). I do have a problem with one of the covers that I have, if I use it with the yellow shell it presses on the power and volume buttons and sends the phone in a reset loop so I don't use that cover with it.

jazen

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Carphone Warehouse in UK had the 735 in cyan as an exclusive color. I ordered one on ebay for $12; will report on quality when it arrives. It comes with NFC and qi charging.

I have a 735 (Verizon), I bought every color of the shell they sold, Blue, White, Red, Orange and Green.

Wonder if they still have these on clearance. I wouldn't mind a blue one.

drevdaug

Sep 18, 2016
Visit site
I bought a lime green one for about $4 shipped, and it arrived 2 days ago. The case around the power button had a little excess plastic, which caused the button to stick, and the phone power cycled repeatedly. I used a razor blade to trim the excess off, and it has been perfect since then. It seems to have fixed a reset issue that I have been experiencing as well. I am now thinking about buying an orange or blue cover :)

jazen

Sep 26, 2016
Visit site
Carphone Warehouse in UK had the 735 in cyan as an exclusive color. I ordered one on ebay for $12; will report on quality when it arrives. It comes with NFC and qi charging.

Wonder if they still have these on clearance. I wouldn't mind a blue one.

To answer my own questions, the case got mis-delivered and the seller offered me a refund. To answer my second question, the MS store in Austin supposedly still has Verizon cases on sale for $10 each. Still haven't swung by to check it out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos