Lumia 800 to get front facing camera?

freedomx20a

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Anyone think this will happen now with Lumia 900 out?

I like the added features of the 900 but like the size of the 800...what a pickle! i don't wanna have to buy an iphone! :confused:

RustyU

Dec 10, 2011
Visit site
Of course it wont.

Maybe a Lumia 810 (or whatever) might appear with one, I guess. I don't know why everyone is suddenly obsessed with front facing camera's anyway. I had one on my SE W900i, never used it. Had one on my Nokia N95, never used it. Didn't have one on my Nexus One, didn't care. Had one on my Optimus 2X, never used it. Don't have one on my Lumia 800, don't care :lol:

Judge_Daniel

Sep 7, 2011
Visit site
It would definitely have a different numbering if one came out with a ffc. Rusty is right in that it would probably be called the 810 or something similar. I don't see that on Nokia's plan right now. They've commented on how hard it was to get the 800 internals and externals just right and how precise they had to make it so that it would still work in mass manufacturing. I don't see them changing something like this without introducing an entire new line or something that looks entirely different from the L800.

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
I don't know why everyone is suddenly obsessed with front facing camera's anyway. I had one on my SE W900i, never used it. Had one on my Nokia N95, never used it. Didn't have one on my Nexus One, didn't care. Had one on my Optimus 2X, never used it. Don't have one on my Lumia 800, don't care :lol:

So very much this. I've had a bunch of phones with front facing cameras, probably tried it once to see the quality and never used it after that. Not only that; friends, family and relatives with iPhone 4 and Android handsets also never use Facetime or video calls.

I accept that it may be important to some people but the vast majority want it only because it's been advertised as something they should want.

hwalker84

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
If they had the Pink with a FFC and TMobile bands my fiance would go absolutely bananas.

**** the 710 looks awesome to her with the Pink back but without a FFC she's not going to be happy.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs