Nokia Lumia 800 Review (My Nokia Blog)

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Welcome along to WPCentral phendrome. :)

Oronolek

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Just picked up this phone yesterday (my first wp7 phone), and I'm actually liking it a lot more than I thought I would.

Thanks for the review, definitely helped my decision!

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Oh good Oronolek, great that you're enjoying your Lumia 800, and Windows Phone too of course. :)

Welcome along to WPCentral too. :)

Maseroche

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm waiting for mine to arrive anytime now. Always was curious about this operating system and decided that I should give it a go.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
welcome.gif

Hope it's not too long, I hate waiting on things Grrrrr.

I'm sure you will love it, and welcome along to WPCentral maseroche.

Let us know what you think, when it arives! :)

gedzum

Jan 31, 2012
Visit site
I remember seeing this review featured (I think) on Nokia's twitter. It was one reason I ended up getting this phone. Really liking it so far. Some little nuicances here and there but overall a solid device.

TheWeeBear

Jan 9, 2011
Visit site
I remember seeing this review featured (I think) on Nokia's twitter. It was one reason I ended up getting this phone. Really liking it so far. Some little nuicances here and there but overall a solid device.
That's great and welcome along to WPCentral too gedzum. :)

Mio_Ray

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Finally I have joined the club of 800 owners. Picked it up today and have got all my things installed now. The thing that has surprised me the most is propably the keyboard and text correction. It is just perfect, I type even faster than I did on my good old BB 9700.

This is a fantastic phone and I'm looking forward to snoop around WpCentral to learn all the WP TRicks

Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Maseroche

Feb 1, 2012
Visit site
Just got it an hour ago and now I'm done setting it up. Initial impressions are very positive! I parked my Galaxy Nexus in the drawer while this takes center stage.:cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99