Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    I'm waiting for the Lumia 900, but I looked at the Focus S and the screen is so amazing. I know the N9 screen is Amoled but is it comparable?

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    The 900 will have the same screen tech as the Focus S. It will look just as good.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Wait isn't the screen Clearblack Amoled? It doesn't sound super amoled.

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Wait isn't the screen Clearblack Amoled? It doesn't sound super amoled.
    I believe it is Clear Black. All Lumias are at this point, but that may change with their 600 line of phones, which are going to have to cut cost somewhere, I think the screen may be one of them.

Again, all speculation. Lol

Sent from my Radar 4G using Board Express

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    So is Clear Black Amoled as good as Super Amoled? I love how those phone looks. Also the screen on those LG phones are amazing (the Mytouch LG in particular is phenomenal)

I read on some tech blog (Engadget or CNet or something like that) that the L900 will have arguably the most beautiful screen on the market and that if it had a higher resolution than WVGA, it would have it hands down.

As for the L800, it has a pentile display, which many people dislike. The L900 won't have to deal with that, though.

Carrier: Verizon Wireless
    Phones: HTC 8X & HTC Trophy & Samsung Focus
    PC:Dell Studio XPS 1640

My app: Plant Guide

Spitfire 4.0, my HTC Imagio, rest in peace.

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Thanks judge. I just wanted something decent but almost the best is greatly appreciated. Now if only the camera turn out great I'll be even more happy. ( I take a lot of pictures and I stare at the screen a lot :) )

Quote Originally Posted by Winterfang View Post
    Thanks judge. I just wanted something decent but almost the best is greatly appreciated. Now if only the camera turn out great I'll be even more happy. ( I take a lot of pictures and I stare at the screen a lot :) )
    Screen and camera are my highest priority on choosing my next phone. Both suck monkey **** on the Trophy and it makes me want to throw it against the wall almost daily.

Carrier: Verizon Wireless
    Phones: HTC 8X & HTC Trophy & Samsung Focus
    PC:Dell Studio XPS 1640

My app: Plant Guide

Spitfire 4.0, my HTC Imagio, rest in peace.

Global Posts
    2,059 Global Posts
    That's hilarious!!!!
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    3,764 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Judge_Daniel View Post
    Screen and camera are my highest priority on choosing my next phone. Both suck monkey **** on the Trophy and it makes me want to throw it against the wall almost daily.
    Same here but at least the Optimus 7 is pretty to look at.

Global Posts
    306 Global Posts
    The 800's screen is equivalent to Super AMOLED, but "Super AMOLED" is Samsung's brand name so obviously Nokia doesn't call theirs that. The 900's screen will be equivalent to Samsung's "Super AMOLED Plus" screens.