Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Dave Blake
  • 1 Post By freestaterocker
    Mod and Ambassador Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    That's right people I traded my Titan for it. I have no idea why the guy had it I just posted my Titan on Craig's list for trade and the guy contacted me. I just picked up a Micro Sim from at&t and everything is working fine. I'm glad to see that "H" in the status bar. I was worried about what data speeds I would get. I know it's just HSPA and not HSPA+ but that's okay.
    borjeboy likes this.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    5,295 Global Posts
    Poor Titan, how could you Dave ? :dry

No Lumia 800 would make me swap my Titan. :D

But I guess mine works properly. :happy:

.........HANDSET: Nokia Lumia 920
    .........COUNTRY: Scotland UK
    .........NETWORK: 3 UK

Global Posts
    1,160 Global Posts
    I held the Titan while picking up a few more Lumias for my colleauges ;) Was surprised by the build quality, the last HTC that felt so sturdy in the hands was the Legend. But, I still think the screen is too large and the Lumia just looks better ;) IMO

But I think we can all agree that the Lumia and the Titan is worthy reps of Wp :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The Lumia 800/900 is currently, imo, unchallenged in design beauty among WPs, with only the iPhone 4/4s challenging it aesthetically.
    borjeboy likes this.

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    This is the first time in 10 years that I haven't had an HTC device as a primary or backup and I'm okay with that.

I know one thing is for sure this Lumia is one sexy device.

Global Posts
    1,984 Global Posts
    Very nice! What color?
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    Where you been Burt... Miss you... ;)

seriously its the Black one Brow when your swapping on Craig's list you take what you get.

Global Posts
    1,984 Global Posts
    Been tending to the wee lass and busier than one legged man in *** kicking contest. The 800 is pretty tight. Played with one a few weeks back.

Not too sure about the 900's size. I like ring able to put a phone in the back pocket. Will have to check it out.
    Make with the WP purchase already one time why dontcha for pete's sake. Honestly.....

Global Posts
    7,164 Global Posts
    Here is an odd thing I have noticed. I might be imagining things but my music over Bluetooth sounds better. Is that even possible? I swear it sounds deeper and more solid. Its the same software right so that means it has to be the signal strength right?
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    9,260 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Blake View Post
    Here is an odd thing I have noticed. I might be imagining things but my music over Bluetooth sounds better. Is that even possible? I swear it sounds deeper and more solid. Its the same software right so that means it has to be the signal strength right?
    Signal strength or better sound chip.
    Check out the great deals on Windows Phone Accessories: http://store.wpcentral.com
  11. OOS

Actually, this has been reported by many people. Apparently it has something to do with the headphone jack, though I can't remember if it had been deduced that it's a software or hardware issue.