800 is pretty cheap on ebay

freshairr

Mar 1, 2012
Visit site
I'd totally jump on board if I wasn't with T-Mobile and was actually considering it for a second, but I've been on an Edge only connection with my iPhone for ~ 2 years, and I don't want to go back. lol

Pronk

Jun 22, 2011
Visit site
Yeah, I've noticed this too - and think it's quite worrying. The 800 isn't holding value well at all, and that means there are a lot on sale, which in turn means people aren't keeping them when they choose them as contract upgrades.

In the UK, I've seen auctions go for less than ?250. That's very low. iPhone 3GS low. Despite all the positive news of how many Nokia have sold, it doesn't mean much if they're being sold on presumably because people don't like them/Windows Phone.

germcevoy

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Its the sane with all devices (apart from iPhones) in the first months after release. People get their upgrade and sell it for the cash. It's a buyers market at the minute. I bought my 800 from eBay before Christmas at ?285. If I sold it now im confident id get 80% of that back at minimum. Not bad.

paulm187

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I bought my 800 on ebay, yes they are going for much less than from a retail store but let me tell you it is a buying frenzy at the moment. I lost so many auctions before I could bag one.

baseballbert

Aug 14, 2011
Visit site
Or it could be people wanting the 900 and selling the phone to get some money for it.

Sent from my Samsung Omnia 7, the official WP of WeeBears everywhere, using Board Express

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs