Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    Hi Guys,

Just wondered if anyone else has come across this problem. The battery on my Lumia 800 (Unlocked, UK), died and upon plugging in to recharge I was presented with the battery icon showing red and that power was too low to switch on. I left the phone to charge over night, but when I awoke the phone was still displaying the battery low symbol across the screen.

I tried everything to get the phone to recharge. I have only used the Nokia charger that was supplied with the phone as I know it charges the phone at a higher power than other chargers. When I still got nowhere I borrowed a friends charger to see if it was maybe a broken charger but still to no avail.

Currently the phone has gone back to Carhphone Warehouse who attempted a repair but were unable to do so. I am guessing this is because of the way the Lumia 800 is constructed. The phone has since been sent back to Nokia and the last I heard was that it was unrepairable and a new phone was benig issued.

Anyway if anyone else had this problem it would be interesting to know.

Ollie

Global Posts
    367 Global Posts
    I am experiencing the same thing with a Lumia 900 that I am trying to figure out how to restore.