03-27-2012, 07:54 AM #1
- 50 Posts
Flying to France next Sunday and planning to get a new phone to replace my HD7, sadly i think the lumia 900 won't be available yet - i wouldn't be posting if it would - Anyway, i am currently confused and asking for some help here, should i buy the lumia 800 or the titan ?
the way i view it is like this :
- Smaller screen than the one i am used to ( hd7 ) which i don't know if i can adapt or not.
- some people even here in wpcentral say that the titan have a better camera
- i don't know if the battery die out and can't turn it on again issue was fixed in the
last update or not ( i can't send the phone back then because i will be in another country ! )
- and the pros are the amount applications nokia is offering and the better support than htc, also i find it much sexier than the titan
- i think it would be just big!
- a lot of people complain from a muffled voice defect
and i am a bit confused which battery will last longer ?? the 800 with the smaller screen and small battery or the titan with the huge screen and also bigger battery ?
Any info would be a great help, i'll be keeping an eye here for the next couple of days
thanks in advance :)
- 03-27-2012, 08:34 AM #4
Actually, I was about to order the Titan but O2 Germany stopped selling it (dunno if it's available again). So I picked the Lumia 800. I didn't regret it. It has its issues, but only minor ones in my eyes. And lets be honest, all phones have issues of some sort. The battery life is okay for me, but could be better (1600.2483.8106.11500). I get through a 12h working day easily with medium use. The camera actually is pretty nice in good light conditions.
Having said that, I would recommend to only buy a phone that you can get customer service for in your country. Anything else is stupid. If you can't wait for the 900 (why can't you?) it's the Titan then. If you don't like the Titan, return it and wait for the 900 :)