Just got the 12070 update!

paradiseware.com

Mar 8, 2012
Visit site
I have an unlocked, unbranded Lumia 800 on AT&T (in Michigan.) Plugged in my phone for a sync and was notified of the firmware update. It installed in about a half hour and seems to be working fine so far. I hope the battery life is improved!!! It wasn't bad before, but more is better of course.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
I'd really like to hear from anyone when it comes to audio quality improvements. I feel I might have to replace the Radar with something that has a compass, but audio is still the main thing for me.

tissotti

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Sound is hugely improved on the newest firmware. There's now plenty of bass, maybe a bit too much on my Denon in-ears.
I have found after the newest fw for my 800 to be perfect combo to my Senheisser HD598's. Brings out vocals and impactful bass.

anodynamic

Feb 27, 2012
Visit site
Sounds good. I guess I'll have a go at it with a couple of my own phones first, though. Saw the guy in one of the other apartments on the floor walk by with something very magenta-colored in his hand the other day, so maybe I'll see if he can let go of it for a few minutes. :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss