Question Mark On Battery Icon on nokia lumia 800... Need Help

Fahad Majidi

May 2, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I bought my new nokia lumia 800 on 4th of April. The battery time was excellent. But few days back I saw Question Mark on battery icon. I tried to update my Lumia 800 (and already updated to latest firmware) but still question mark on Battery Icon. Can anyone please help me I am really upset.
When you go to setting>>> Battery saver (it keeps on changing like when I charged my Lumia 800 full 100% and after disconnecting from Charging it showed 88%) the percentage keeps on changing in battery saver option.
also when you go to diagnostic Tool, it dont show anything.. Anyone please help me. I also reset my nokia lumia 800 few times but same result.
Carrier: telekom Deutchland SW variant ID201v.06
OS version: 7.10.8107.79
Firmware version: 1600.2487.8107.12070
Hardware version: 112.1402.2.4
Chip version: 0.74.2.1

Fahad Majidi

May 2, 2012
Visit site
My post has been viewed by so many people but no knows the solution how to solve this ****ty problem.. Then what the **** users are doing here, if they Cant suggest me any solution

ninjaap

Dec 10, 2008
Visit site
Yeah but if a hard reset doesn't fix it, then only solution is to exhange it. It's not like there's a setting to adjust for that.

Jrexxx

Mar 12, 2012
Visit site
My post has been viewed by so many people but no knows the solution how to solve this ****ty problem.. Then what the **** users are doing here, if they Cant suggest me any solution
Dude chill, if we knew the answer we would've told you! It's not like we're keeping it secret or something... The best i can do is offer you a cup of tea (? la Big Bang theory if anyone watches the show) :p

mprice86

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Wow. I don't think that attitude is likely to get you any help.

I'm not sure why you're so worked up either. Ok so you're not getting a display of your battery level, but other than that you're still getting what sounds like better than average battery life from your phone.

If you're really so bothered; go to the store you bought it from, or to a Nokia Care point if there is one near to you, or contact Nokia support.

If you do decide to go ask the professionals, like you should have done in the first place; instead of gurning like a child, I hope you're more polite towards them than you were towards the members of this community.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3