Questions about the 800

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I finally got one today and I have a few questions:

-How do I set it to never go to the lock screen? It maxes out at 5 min and the wi-fi shuts down. Anything I am downloading gets stopped.
-Is there something like HTC Sound Enhancer? There is next to no bass coming from my ear buds.
-How do you share pics on facebook? There is an option for messaging, hotmail, and SkyDrive.

Last edited:

kingp

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
FB integration

You want to integrate Facebook with your phone, in order to share pictures to FB. Go to Settings, Accounts, Facebook.

Once that is done, you will see an option to share pictures with Facebook.

As for the lockscreen, are you connected to an Exchange server for email? If so, it's possible that an Exchange policy is forcing your phone to the 5 minute lock. There is no way to circumvent this, unless you remove your Exchange account from your phone. *This is a result of using ActiveSync for Exchange. The result is the same on iOS and Android*

eastbayrae

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I figured out the fb sharing yesterday. I got my HD7 out and compared the settings.

The lock screen only has the 5 options for when it goes to lock. If I take the p/w off the lock screen it still has the 5 options with the max of 5 minutes. So if I am downloading a game and it doesn't complete in 5 minutes the phone lock/goes to sleep and shuts off the wi-fi. The HD7 has options that include 30 min and never.

Adyhooper

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone, I have purchased Nokia Lumia 800 last weak. This windows phone is best for everything. I want to unlock my Nokia Lumia 800 but I have no idea about it. Can anyone here help me?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss