Should i buy this phone?

Gr1mR

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
Hello, i am thinking of buying a new smartphone, and Lumia 800 is best of what i have found. The main thing i like about it is its value for money. All the specifications are nice, i like the screen size - its optimal in my opinion (new lumia is too big).

However i am concerned about music possibilities of this phone. Im a huge fan of rock, and i like listening to music on earphones in public transport on my way home. I have heard some bad opinions about this phones volume levels. (i have had nokia 5530 express music and the volume levels was little bit too low for me)

Moreover, my earphones have just broke, and i would like to know if the included earphones are good enough for enjoying music at its best volume and quality.

Finally, maybe you could suggest me any other phones, similar to this one in price and specifications, just to have something to compare?

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Id definitely wait for 620. Its going to be AN AMAZING phone for its pricerange (which is the pricerange of REALLY CHEAP, btw).

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Budget phone? Nothing beats HTC 8S with beats...
Music fan or not, Beats will take your heart away...
IMHO...

Just have a look at it..compare them side by side..

Also all WP7 phones shall soon perish. Its time to upgrade...

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

Slai

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
Xenophos: not even the 620? Cause I cant see anything beating that value-for-price :s .

Id always pick a Nokia over a HTC myself, though. I like the design of the 8S, its not the eyesore the 8X is, so its not as hard a sell for me.

X0LARIUM

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Xenophos: not even the 620? Cause I cant see anything beating that value-for-price :s .

Id always pick a Nokia over a HTC myself, though. I like the design of the 8S, its not the eyesore the 8X is, so its not as hard a sell for me.

Honestly, I don't know what's up with Nokia. Their phones have started to look like plastic toys v hand children to keep 'em busy.
620 is the worst of the lot. Just a plastic slab. Specs, I totally agree. It IS better than 8S...but 8S is just perfect, at least for me...

Sent from my RaZr on MIUI.

jiayit

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
Since you're a huge music fan, I'd suggest getting those HTC with beats. Although I love my L800, I think HTC would suit you better :)

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3