- 12-28-2012, 10:01 AM #1
Trying to bluetooth all contact details from 820 to my Renault in car kit. Phone pairs fine by no idea where you push contact transfer from.
Any one able to help please?
Just switched from a Blackberry where this was simple process. Am sure this is too just can't see it.
- 12-31-2012, 12:53 PM #4
hmm, i don't know if this is the problem, but does your "Renault" specify a particular required bluetooth version? i mean if it needs 4.0 then you might be able to get that part later "if" Nokia/MS releases a firmware update for the bluetooth module... as far as i know or heard at least is that it does have the hardware for it, it's just set up at 3.5 right now
- 01-02-2013, 12:53 PM #6
tbh, i have no idea, i did get asked if i wanted to import the address book from my 800 when I connected it to the Toyota system, but the problem is i said no... because alot of my contacts would show up all screwed up because Toyota only has english/french/spanish included lol and alot of my guys are in Mandarin or Japanese =.=
- 01-12-2013, 06:23 PM #7
Bin the Renault, that way you can get a decent car and transfer your contacts no problem. Plus it's only a matter of time before the Renault blows up and you'll have to get a new car anyway.
P.S. My Renault blew up this week.
- By faken in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 07-13-2013, 05:50 AM
- By Oldmajor in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 3Last Post: 07-01-2013, 02:05 PM
- By awilks85 in forum HTC 8XReplies: 2Last Post: 12-04-2012, 06:30 AM
- By KatyH in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 6Last Post: 11-16-2012, 09:28 PM
- By jabz9 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:02 AM