Transferring contacts to Renault

This is Ian

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Trying to bluetooth all contact details from 820 to my Renault in car kit. Phone pairs fine by no idea where you push contact transfer from.
Any one able to help please?
Just switched from a Blackberry where this was simple process. Am sure this is too just can't see it.

This is Ian

Dec 28, 2012
Visit site
Have that which I transferred the contacts from the blackberry but the car now needs the contacts to load from the new phone as it doesn't hold the list in memory. The Contacts Transfer app seems to import only

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
hmm, i don't know if this is the problem, but does your "Renault" specify a particular required bluetooth version? i mean if it needs 4.0 then you might be able to get that part later "if" Nokia/MS releases a firmware update for the bluetooth module... as far as i know or heard at least is that it does have the hardware for it, it's just set up at 3.5 right now

Nataku4ca

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
tbh, i have no idea, i did get asked if i wanted to import the address book from my 800 when I connected it to the Toyota system, but the problem is i said no... because alot of my contacts would show up all screwed up because Toyota only has english/french/spanish included lol and alot of my guys are in Mandarin or Japanese =.=

spudyclur

Jun 8, 2012
Visit site
Bin the Renault, that way you can get a decent car and transfer your contacts no problem. Plus it's only a matter of time before the Renault blows up and you'll have to get a new car anyway.

P.S. My Renault blew up this week.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brilliantick99