Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

2 Posts
    I just purchased a 2013 Escape and have updated to the latest sync firmware version. I am using a Nokia Lumia 800 Windows 7.5 phone also with the latest firmware. I am experiencing frequent disconnects with sync and am starting to get frustrated with the problem. When I do a fresh pairing it will stay connected for maybe 45-60 minutes without disconnecting. Then I start getting disconnect messages every 5-10 minutes and then with increasing frequency. The phone will usually reconnect automatically within about 15-30 seconds. However, after a day or two it will stop connecting automatically and I have to manually press the connect button for it to reconnect. This is usually the point at which I will delete the phone from sync and delete sync from my phone and do a fresh pairing. Anyone have any ideas on how I can fix this problem?

338 Posts
    Do you have regular sync or sync with MyFordTouch? I've had this issue with older firmware versions of Sync, but it sounds like you've upgraded already. :(

2 Posts
    I have the sync with MyFordTouch. According to syncmyride website I have the latest software, so I don't know what else I can do!