- 01-24-2013, 04:07 PM #1
Normally i charge my phone overnight and ,obviously with any phone youd expect the battery to be 100%,? No.
when i leave my phone to charge, it then starts to Discharge at around 90%. a normal phone woruld carry on charging even if it were at 100%.
so when i wake up my battery is at 82% or 79%
its been happening for quite a long time and its starting to worry me . it hasnt happned to me before until now
it is a bug?
Do i need to replace the phone?
can it be fixed?
Is it something wrong with my charger?
Anyhow i really need help and it would be great to reply and give feedback
- 01-26-2013, 01:14 PM #5
Yes i have done it!!!!
The problem was the amperage coming from the nokia charger
I had factory reset the phone , and i used the charger from kindle fire
they are both micro usb chargers
Kindle fire charger : Output- 5V
Nokia Lumia 800 charger: Output- 5V
Amperage - 1.3amps
My only worry is, that if i use a charger with a different amperage , Will it ruin my Battery?
- By shubhashish in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 15Last Post: 10-17-2013, 07:58 AM
- By zipro in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 01-15-2013, 03:44 PM
- By Ragedoctor in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 4Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:05 PM
- By rbiasca in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 07-04-2012, 11:14 PM
- By wasonamit in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 04-12-2012, 01:00 PM