- 02-11-2013, 12:41 PM #1
its my new lumia 800. I sent all my contacts from my older phone onto my lumia 800 via bluetooth. Once done it said 147 contacts saved. But when I go to my phone book they are not there.
Where are they stored then?
- 02-13-2013, 04:21 AM #4
I gave up. I put the mini sim card into an adapter. put it in my other phone that takes normal sim card, copied the contacts on the card and put the back and copied them on the phone
- By Joshua Jackson in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 23Last Post: 08-02-2013, 06:20 AM
- By jhguth in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 9Last Post: 01-08-2013, 09:00 PM
- By LeddZepp8687 in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 09-03-2012, 09:09 PM
- By tiny in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 8Last Post: 09-28-2011, 07:52 PM
- By TheWeeBear in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 9Last Post: 09-27-2011, 03:22 PM