My lumia 800 doesn't work with bluetooth and zune through cable

Arif Al Islaam

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
I have bought a lumia 800 from a guy who brought it from England. Now i'm trying to transfer some stuffs with bluetooth and it's not happening,it says "Not supported" Any device any bluetooth or even i connect my device with pc to use zune, it doesn't work. No reaction after a sound. even i can not get my phone contacts from contacts,it directly goes live to my Hotmail and facebook avcount.

Anyone, help me with this mess. I can't figure out myself here with this phone!! PLEASE!

stmav

Retired Moderator
Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
What phone are you switching over from? Another windows phone or another OS? When I switched over from my evo, i exported my contacts to a file, then imported them to my Hotmail contacts on the pc. Then they appeared on my phone after syncing.

Arif Al Islaam

Jul 3, 2013
Visit site
Hey Stmav,

Thanks for your response, i have solved the matter so far by myself. You are right about the contact but there is another way, if you insert a sim card and without login to your windows live account you can just import the contacts from your sim card and about the zune software, i have uninstalled the software and downloaded the newest version and tried, it worked. But the first problem still left, which was bluetooth. i still can not share anything from my phone to other phone. it says 'Not supported'.

Can you help me with that? Stmav

jedijoshi

Sep 18, 2013
Visit site
i could not undrestand you Arif about zune software. i m aldo using lumia 800 and have the same problem. where we have to install zune software , in p.c. or in mobile and how it works??
i also have problem with bluetooth sharings.:cry::crying:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacobss