07-03-2013, 07:04 AM #1
- 2 Posts
I have bought a lumia 800 from a guy who brought it from England. Now i'm trying to transfer some stuffs with bluetooth and it's not happening,it says "Not supported" Any device any bluetooth or even i connect my device with pc to use zune, it doesn't work. No reaction after a sound. even i can not get my phone contacts from contacts,it directly goes live to my Hotmail and facebook avcount.
Anyone, help me with this mess. I can't figure out myself here with this phone!! PLEASE!
- 07-03-2013, 10:15 AM #2
What phone are you switching over from? Another windows phone or another OS? When I switched over from my evo, i exported my contacts to a file, then imported them to my Hotmail contacts on the pc. Then they appeared on my phone after syncing.
07-03-2013, 04:08 PM #3
- 2 Posts
Thanks for your response, i have solved the matter so far by myself. You are right about the contact but there is another way, if you insert a sim card and without login to your windows live account you can just import the contacts from your sim card and about the zune software, i have uninstalled the software and downloaded the newest version and tried, it worked. But the first problem still left, which was bluetooth. i still can not share anything from my phone to other phone. it says 'Not supported'.
Can you help me with that? Stmav
- By Zolotoy in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 7Last Post: 11-23-2013, 10:29 AM
- By saintforlife in forum Nokia Lumia 521Replies: 12Last Post: 07-04-2013, 12:21 AM
- By Dimitar Karadzhov in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 09:57 AM
- By soniachen in forum HTC RadarReplies: 1Last Post: 07-03-2013, 06:02 AM
- By edv2009 in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 2Last Post: 07-03-2013, 04:13 AM