T-mobile's answer to no iphone???

infamousdaveman

Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
I just got the news about this device and the more I compare and contrast between the 820 and 810, I realized that the majority of styling cues on the 810 more resemble the iphone!! That finish, the squared off corners, the size, the buttons...to me, its more than just a coincedence...I believe its going to be their answer back to those looking for one...and thats a great thing for windows phone!!! Does anyone else see what i see?

VagrantWade

Aug 27, 2012
Visit site
I just got the news about this device and the more I compare and contrast between the 820 and 810, I realized that the majority of styling cues on the 810 more resemble the iphone!! That finish, the squared off corners, the size, the buttons...to me, its more than just a coincedence...I believe its going to be their answer back to those looking for one...and thats a great thing for windows phone!!! Does anyone else see what i see?

The only real similarity I see if the bottom with the speakers and port. Fortunately the rest looks different. Since the iPhone 4+ is fugly.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa