Specs question..

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if this phone has the super sensitive touch and SD card slot?

If it does have SD card slot, whats the capacity, 32gb or 64gb?

How much space does this phone have internally?

Also, do download apps go into the phones memory or SD card memory?

Thanks.

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
I wonder what the holdup is on the specs. The phone is announced and showing on both Nokia's website as well as T-Mobile's website. There is no reason why Nokia should not have the spec page available already. This is getting rediculous.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Good questions, I'm curious about the answers to them myself. Nokia needs to add a specs page on this phone already! I keep checking it, but to no avail. :(

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know if this phone has the super sensitive touch and SD card slot?

If it does have SD card slot, whats the capacity, 32gb or 64gb?

How much space does this phone have internally?

Also, do download apps go into the phones memory or SD card memory?

Thanks.

Well according to T-Mobile's website it does have microSD support up to 32GB. We have to wait for an official spec sheet to answer the rest of the questions.

http://www.t-mobile.com/cell-phones.html

jkrc717

Aug 14, 2012
Visit site
Can anyone confirm yet if it has super sensitive touch and SD card and how much on board memory?

Also still curious if apps take up the memory on the phone or SD card

calfee20

Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
Nokia's spec page

The day the 810 was announced I followed a link to nokia where you could compare their up coming models. I put up the 810 and 820 and compared just a few things. The next day I went back to do a thorough read, but that page was down. I don't know why but they don't want us to compare the phones.

All I looked at and can remember is the 810 had gorilla glass but lacked a some of the other features.

These are specs from 820.

Display features

Polarization filter
Light time-out
Ambient light detector
Brightness control
Orientation sensor
Proximity sensor
High Brightness mode
RGB Stripe
Sunlight readability enhancements
Aspect ratio 15:9
Super sensitive touch
Color boosting

The 810 only had 3 or 4 lines under display features. The only two I remember were gorilla glass and Polarization filter. I was thinking the display was a lot different but at least it had gorilla glass.

If I had known the specs would disappear I would have copied the whole page.....calfee

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Hmm... That page doesn't mention super sensitive touch, but I'm also looking at the 820's details and the spec page for that doesn't mention it, either. I guess we won't know for sure whether the 810 has it until it's out.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velocityxs