Prices from other retailors?

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Are any prices out from BB, Walmart or Amazon. My HD7 is dying on me and this phone comes out next Weds, so I am trying get one by next week.

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Actually, I think the $99.99 T-Mobile price is just for value plan customers. If you're renewing your classic plan, which I'm doing next Wednesday, you can get it for $150 - counting the $50 rebate card.

DroBoy

Sep 9, 2011
Visit site
Actually, I think the $99.99 T-Mobile price is just for value plan customers. If you're renewing your classic plan, which I'm doing next Wednesday, you can get it for $150 - counting the $50 rebate card.

I hope its cheaper at Walmart or Amazon 150 is quite expensive, when the 820 is going for $49.99 100 dollars cheaper, and the 920 is going for $100.000, which is a better phone. I hope T-mobile drops the price to $49.99, when its release. Doesn't seem logical to have this phone for $150.00.

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Walmart just clowned AT&T and released the 920 for 49.99 and the 820 for 0.00 for AT&T customers

WOW!!! I guess Nokia wants to move their devices but I'm afraid that making a phone so cheaply available will lessen the image of the product. A premium phone deserves a premium price. I'm all for getting a great deal but if the flagship WP8 phone is only $49 then what does that say for WP8?

falsehopess

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
Trying to get the product into as many people's hands as possible would be the overall goal. I know what you mean about it being a premium device but WP8 needs to try to saturate the market and why not do it with an awesome product.

TJWINS

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Trying to get the product into as many people's hands as possible would be the overall goal. I know what you mean about it being a premium device but WP8 needs to try to saturate the market and why not do it with an awesome product.

I agree we definitely want to get this product into as many hands as possible but the flagship should have a respectable price tag. Android saturates the market with low end to mid range phones but if you want a GSIII or a Note 2 then you have to pay for it. I think WP8 could start spreading marketshare with the 8S range and similarly speced devices but there should still be a premium price for the most premium devices. Regardless this is great news if you are an AT&T subscriber and want a 920

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hetb