Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Are any prices out from BB, Walmart or Amazon. My HD7 is dying on me and this phone comes out next Weds, so I am trying get one by next week.

Global Posts
    2,287 Global Posts
    Walmart's price for the 810 was listed as being $99.88 a few weeks back. Don't know about Best Buy or Amazon.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchick719 View Post
    Walmart's price for the 810 was listed as being $99.88 a few weeks back. Don't know about Best Buy or Amazon.
    T-mobile is selling it for $99.99 after rebate, so maybe Walmart might drop the price.

Global Posts
    2,287 Global Posts
    Actually, I think the $99.99 T-Mobile price is just for value plan customers. If you're renewing your classic plan, which I'm doing next Wednesday, you can get it for $150 - counting the $50 rebate card.

Global Posts
    219 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by metalchick719 View Post
    Actually, I think the $99.99 T-Mobile price is just for value plan customers. If you're renewing your classic plan, which I'm doing next Wednesday, you can get it for $150 - counting the $50 rebate card.
    I hope its cheaper at Walmart or Amazon 150 is quite expensive, when the 820 is going for $49.99 100 dollars cheaper, and the 920 is going for $100.000, which is a better phone. I hope T-mobile drops the price to $49.99, when its release. Doesn't seem logical to have this phone for $150.00.

Walmart just clowned AT&T and released the 920 for 49.99 and the 820 for 0.00 for AT&T customers

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by falsehopess View Post
    Walmart just clowned AT&T and released the 920 for 49.99 and the 820 for 0.00 for AT&T customers
    WOW!!! I guess Nokia wants to move their devices but I'm afraid that making a phone so cheaply available will lessen the image of the product. A premium phone deserves a premium price. I'm all for getting a great deal but if the flagship WP8 phone is only $49 then what does that say for WP8?

Trying to get the product into as many people's hands as possible would be the overall goal. I know what you mean about it being a premium device but WP8 needs to try to saturate the market and why not do it with an awesome product.

Global Posts
    351 Global Posts
    Trying to get the product into as many people's hands as possible would be the overall goal. I know what you mean about it being a premium device but WP8 needs to try to saturate the market and why not do it with an awesome product.
    I agree we definitely want to get this product into as many hands as possible but the flagship should have a respectable price tag. Android saturates the market with low end to mid range phones but if you want a GSIII or a Note 2 then you have to pay for it. I think WP8 could start spreading marketshare with the 8S range and similarly speced devices but there should still be a premium price for the most premium devices. Regardless this is great news if you are an AT&T subscriber and want a 920
    Last edited by TJWINS; 11-10-2012 at 02:22 PM.

Global Posts
    2,287 Global Posts
    Whoa! Damn, they're lucky if they didn't already grab one for the prices listed elsewhere! :excl: