I have a Nokia Lumia 810!

zukirin

Oct 21, 2012
Visit site
On the topic of price.. I found this:

Nokia Lumia 810: $100 with a Value Plan, $150 with a Classic Plan (both after a $50 mail-in rebate), available November 14.

and the value plan seems to good to be true (assuming I'm thinking of the same one, i.e. $45/mon for unlimited talk/text + 2GB data). Especially after seeing even the older Lumia 710 at $300+.

Obviously hoping its true, as I'm still on the fence between 810 and 920, and this cheaper monthly will more than likely tilt me over to the 810.

Guzzler3

May 4, 2012
Visit site
Looking at the Microsoft Store for a full outright purchase/off contract/replacement phone, for the 820; I'm guessing the 810 will also be around $350.

wprob

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
no word yet on official pricing, at least not that I've seen.

I want to go back and add on to what I said about the ClearBlack display. I swear, it is so bright and clear! I also have a Lumia 710 and it's hands down a better display, but to keep the colors so consistent from end to end, and while it's not the finest pixel density, you really can't complain. it's brilliant.

oh, and the super sensitive touch is AWESOME!

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
OH - about the onboard memory...I'm sorry, I've already went app-crazy, but of the 7.41GB available on the device, there was 5.xx something usable to me when I first unboxed it. Sorry I don't have the exact figures but there you have it.
It comes with 5.00 GB free out of the box, 5.07 if you uninstall all the preinstalled T-Mobile apps. My buddy got an 810 on Friday and I've gotten the chance to talk with him about it tonight. 5GB free may not be the awesome 28 GB free space that the 920 gets, but it's way better than the 170 MB I have on my current phone! :p

For anyone curious about battery life (we know all use cases are different), it came out of the box at 60% charge and he played with it for quite a bit for a couple days, left it alone all day Sunday, and it died about 30 minutes ago while I was on the phone with him so... seems like the phone lasted him around 72 hours off the initial 60% charge. I know he wasn't using it 24/7 though, but he told me he spent many hours playing with everything - no app downloads at all though. It's all stock. Better battery life than my current phone! If I touch my phone for only an hour on any day, I can squeak out 16 hours and that's only when I connect to wifi networks.

What kind of battery life are you getting with your usage, wprob?

wprob

Nov 10, 2012
Visit site
Battery life over the last few days has been excellent! I work 8 hour shifts and use the phone rather moderately, and I come home each day with half a charge or better. Really impressive, I am quite happy with it so far!

steve_w_7

Sep 28, 2011
Visit site
Question about the memory card...

Is there a limitation on what you can put on the memory card?
So far, I have heard that you can put music and pictures. Can you put apps on the memory card also?

Thanks.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3