WPC - No love for T-Mobile USA?

fifthGear

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
So when AT&T had their release day, WPC had an article on the front page to announce it.

This morning I see a post on the front page announcing Verizon's release day.

Did I just miss it or did WPC completely ignore T-Mobile USA's WP8 release day? We may not have gotten the "killer" phone (Nokia Lumia 920), but not all of us can justify and/or afford AT$T and Verizon'$ monthly rates.

Is there something that I'm missing here?

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
They reviewed the 810 pretty extensively.
I think it's more of a thing like letting everyone know that, hey, the Lumia 810 is now out for sale (there were people in this forum recently that even had no idea that the T-Mobile Windows Phones were coming out yesterday - it's like T-Mobile put out a press release weeks ago and then said nothing more). Not only that, what about the $79.99 on contract deal and other deals around the web, or the $100 off no contract price at the Microsoft Stores?

There was even a poll for Verizon customers, on T-Mobile's WP8 launch day, asking which WP's a Verizon customer would be interested in picking up tomorrow (now today).

It would just be nice if WPC gave T-Mobile some love and let people who don't browse the forums or aren't in the know that the WP8 devices are out.

I wrote way too much for this post, haha. I'm not angry or anything :p

KoukiFC3S

Nov 12, 2010
Visit site
h5Eg6l.jpg

This phone feels amazing in the hand! The AMOLED really pops.

Dr_8820

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
I'm out of town, my local store has real phones on display and they only had dummies...I went by AT&T and played with the 820, it really does have a nice screen.

dainla

Nov 9, 2011
Visit site
If you are anywhere near a Microsoft Store, I recommend canceling your order and going to a store to buy one. That's what I did yesterday.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Duouser3