So when AT&T had their release day, WPC had an article on the front page to announce it.

This morning I see a post on the front page announcing Verizon's release day.

Did I just miss it or did WPC completely ignore T-Mobile USA's WP8 release day? We may not have gotten the "killer" phone (Nokia Lumia 920), but not all of us can justify and/or afford AT$T and Verizon'$ monthly rates.

Is there something that I'm missing here?
    metalchick719 likes this.
    11-15-2012 08:34 AM
    I'll see if I can get the attention of the site's head honchos on this.
    11-15-2012 09:09 AM
    They reviewed the 810 pretty extensively.
    11-15-2012 02:15 PM
    They reviewed the 810 pretty extensively.
    I think it's more of a thing like letting everyone know that, hey, the Lumia 810 is now out for sale (there were people in this forum recently that even had no idea that the T-Mobile Windows Phones were coming out yesterday - it's like T-Mobile put out a press release weeks ago and then said nothing more). Not only that, what about the $79.99 on contract deal and other deals around the web, or the $100 off no contract price at the Microsoft Stores?

There was even a poll for Verizon customers, on T-Mobile's WP8 launch day, asking which WP's a Verizon customer would be interested in picking up tomorrow (now today).

It would just be nice if WPC gave T-Mobile some love and let people who don't browse the forums or aren't in the know that the WP8 devices are out.

I wrote way too much for this post, haha. I'm not angry or anything :P
    11-15-2012 03:01 PM
    ...we're the magenta haired step child :D!
    Mystictrust and metalchick719 like this.
    11-15-2012 03:16 PM

This phone feels amazing in the hand! The AMOLED really pops.
    metalchick719 and Raylz like this.
    11-16-2012 01:00 AM
    I'm out of town, my local store has real phones on display and they only had dummies...I went by AT&T and played with the 820, it really does have a nice screen.
    11-16-2012 01:35 AM
    I'm still waiting for my TMobile 8x to ship from phones.microsoftstore.com
    It sucks because I ordered it on Thursday with overnight shipping, and it still says awaiting inventory.
    Why did HTC and Nokia come out with such low stock of these things!
    11-16-2012 09:27 PM
    If you are anywhere near a Microsoft Store, I recommend canceling your order and going to a store to buy one. That's what I did yesterday.
    11-18-2012 10:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD