Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Global Posts
    498 Global Posts
    I have Access Point Installed on my Lumia 810, but tethering does not work. I get the following error "Connection not shared: Internet sharing isn't currently available."

The funny part is I am running on Solavei, have the correct APN's entered in, and the SIM works directly with my Titan (Unlocked) by just hitting the Internet Sharing switch - same SIM card and all...

I think that the 810 needs to be unlocked for Sharing to work with a 3rd party SIM... but that's just a guess...

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I try the Safari and works. tbille do not see the safari. Try it.

Didn't work for me

Global Posts
    5 Global Posts
    I am using safari for last 2 month and have no problems with tbille. Strange. Recently, I got that $70 unlimited plan and every one in house goes wireless. 2 laptops and desktop. All run Safari and interference from tbille.

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    If you jump to Tmo's new plan, tethering/internet sharing is included with your data allotment. I just did it two days ago.

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyn6 View Post
    If you jump to Tmo's new plan, tethering/internet sharing is included with your data allotment. I just did it two days ago.
    Do you have an unlimited data plan? Because I had the 5GB before and they allowed tethering, but 5GB is barely enough for me without tethering so I had to upgrade to the unlimited and they didn't offer tethering for that plan at the time. Just wondering if this has changed

Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by respect306 View Post
    Do you have an unlimited data plan? Because I had the 5GB before and they allowed tethering, but 5GB is barely enough for me without tethering so I had to upgrade to the unlimited and they didn't offer tethering for that plan at the time. Just wondering if this has changed
    I do not have unlimited data, but tethering does come with unlimited data now.
    Thanked by:

Global Posts
    15 Global Posts
    Thanks. I actually talked to them today and they told me that 500mb of tethering comes free with unlimited data, and $10 for every 2GB after that
    Developer

Ok, help a brother out. I have the old prepaid unlimited text/data plan. Are you saying I can get them to turn on tethering without the extra $10/month? I just need it occasionally, when doing house calls and their internet is down and I need to get info/files (usually less than 500mb of data).
    Guz

iPhone 3G (broken)
    Blackberry 6320 (retired)
    Lumia 810 (current)
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12