Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TJWINS

Has anyone run across anything yet for their 810? I saw T-mobile put up the wireless charging shells for 39.99 (seems overpriced) and somehow they are out of stock. But I am looking for a screen protector. Zagg has one on their website but I have never liked Zagg. Anyone else find anything?

Official accessories are coming for the 810 "in the coming weeks" as per the official Nokia twitter account. The accessories that T-Mobile put up never went on sale, so while they are out of stock, that's because they haven't received any yet :P

The Lumia 900 is the same size as the Lumia 810 (look it up if you need to verify) so all screen protectors that work on the Lumia 900 will work for the Lumia 810. Well, ok, the Lumia 810 has .1 mm less width than the 900, so there's that :lol: I'm thinking of ordering a Lumia 900 screen protector myself - I figure after shipping it'll still beat the 810 accessories.
    Earlier, I saw they had the wireless charging stand and the cyan back cover on T-Mobile's site as well, and indeed, it says "out of stock." How is that possible SO soon? I only even saw the accessories showing up probably early this afternoon and not a moment earlier. Sucks.

Global Posts
    272 Global Posts
    Zagg invisible shield is the worst I have ever used. The orange peel texture is ugly and the sticky surface interferes with typing accuracy. Clarivue and Mediadevil are two of my favorite screen protectors but they do not make anything for the 810 yet. You might have to wait a couple of months before something is released but at least you have gorilla glass to help you out in the mean time ;) I hope Nokia makes color options for the shells also. It wouldn't make sense why they wouldn't. Personally I prefer the black anyway because I am a business person plus the color fits the design but options would be nice too...
    metalchick719 likes this.