Post your 810's home screen!

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Can't see the photos. Unless you deleted them, they have to be shred with public when on skydrive. If you want to post a picture on the forums, you can either upload to tinypic.com and grab a forums link from there, or click on the 'Insert Image' icon when writing out a post. It's the one directly to the right of the graphic of earth with a little red X on it.

WinnerByRNC

Nov 13, 2012
Visit site
I have to admit...I really love my Windows Phone 810. With the help of WPCentral it?s like we are on the verge of something special everyday as new apps or innovations come out.
My 810.jpgMy 810 lockscreen.jpg

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
So how are all of you getting the "photos" tile to show your own albums? MIne defaults to the demo photos no matter what I do. In fact, I even deleted the sample photos and it still shows them on the tile - and they aren't even on my phone anymore!

iloveamystery

Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
So how are all of you getting the "photos" tile to show your own albums? MIne defaults to the demo photos no matter what I do. In fact, I even deleted the sample photos and it still shows them on the tile - and they aren't even on my phone anymore!

I'd try rebooting the phone. They shouldn't still be there. Otherwise you can add specific photos to your Favorites and the live tile should cycle through those. It's not necessary to add them to your favorites to cycle, but I pose it as an option if rebooting doesn't fix your live tile issue.

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, but trust me, it has been rebooted many times since I removed the sample photos. I have also added favorites, all to no avail. I still have the stupid deleted sample photos cycling through on my photos live tile.

ETA: Well, I finally got the tile to work by changing my background photo in the photo app. Not sure why that triggered it, but it did. Very odd.

Last edited:

jodahav

Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Here's mine... The WPCentral app lost it's color for a while when I took this screenshot. It does this from time to time.
wp_ss_20121231_0001.jpg

Isolated

Jan 1, 2013
Visit site
wp_ss_20130104_0001_zpsf86ff45a.png

wp_ss_20130104_0002_zps10f5a512.png

Mystictrust

May 26, 2011
Visit site
Here's mine... The WPCentral app lost it's color for a while when I took this screenshot. It does this from time to time.
Yes, and it's annoying. What I do when it happens is open up the app and then hit the home button. If that doesn't work, I open the app again and hit the back button. If that doesn't work, I open it and browse to some random story, open it, then hit the home button. I can't stand that black square with the vertical "Windows" just staring at me, ruining my layout :p

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kuyhaa