Welcome to the Windows Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!

27 Posts
    Best Buy has a SanDisk - Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card for $17.99 with free shipping. This is one of their Black Friday deals, but it's active online right now. Amazing deal for a brand name class 10, cheapest that I've seen by far. You better hurry if you want one.

SanDisk Ultra 32GB microSDHC Class 10 Memory Card SDSDQUI-032G-A11 - Best Buy
    Thanked by:

19 Posts
    Nice! I grabbed one in time. :)
  3. CDG

304 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,003 Global Posts
    Thanks, just ordered one from Best Buy
    Sent from my Lumia 820 using Board Express

2,350 Posts
    Global Posts
    2,422 Global Posts
    Wow, that's cheaper than what I paid for mine on Amazon. Mine was $20 and change. Good find!
    Thanked by:

17 Posts
    The 64GB is $38.99 at Amazon.

Edit: Looks like it is going up in price, its now at $41.99 with the 32GB at $18.99.
    Last edited by Clancynobi; 11-23-2012 at 02:16 PM.
    Thanked by:

218 Posts
    Global Posts
    282 Global Posts
    Saw the ad went in to BB today and picked up the 32gig turned around to see a register in the aisle and purchased it right there, no waiting in line I was in and out.

1 Posts
    read reviews of this card on best buy and people said the data transfer speeds are very eratic and slower than they should be.... was wondering if I should buy the card or not... thought sandisk was a good company and that this would be fast and that it was an awesome buy... now I am wondering if it is and whether I should buy from another company... also I just bought a new samsung galaxy iii... does anyone know what the maximum size (GB) card that it will work with?

237 Posts
    Global Posts
    240 Global Posts
    32 is also on sale at Costco. 29.99 regular, 14 bucks off for a grand total of 14 dollars.