11-23-2012, 06:00 PM #1
- 5 Posts
I went to the T-mobile store today and got the Lumia for $449 + tax without a contract. I was going to buy it online from Microsoft and wanted to try it out first. Since it was the same price I decided to jump on it. Maybe a black Friday special.
I'm still waiting for my micro sim to activate, but overall I like the phone. I was worried about the low screen resolution, but so far it hasn't been an issue. I would even go as far as saying the screen is beautiful, especially compared to my old phone which had the same resolution.
- 11-24-2012, 09:58 AM #2
Good deal considering it costs between $549 to $599 at other retailers. Bought mine online from Microsoft and the shipping was fast. I'm also really liking the clearblack AMOLED screen. Looks amazing with the dark theme.
- By aeschylus in forum Nokia Lumia 920Replies: 1Last Post: 11-23-2012, 10:36 AM
- By riffraffy in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2012, 04:40 AM
- By Siah1214 in forum Upcoming & Rumored DevicesReplies: 40Last Post: 10-10-2012, 11:01 AM
- By apRPhle in forum Nokia Lumia 710Replies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2012, 04:36 AM
- By GekkoAce in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 8Last Post: 01-12-2012, 04:19 AM