Lumia 810 Crashing

MJJOConnor

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Does anybody have a problem in which their Lumia is crashing at least once a day? I have also found it hanging on a couple of occasions. Going to ring Nokia about it. :angry:

metalchick719

Oct 4, 2012
Visit site
Mine has only done that because of Words with Friends. Happened twice in the first two days I had the phone. Other than that, my 810 hasn't crashed. It's bothersome that so many people are experiencing that problem. Hopefully, an update will take care of it.

gibbyhome

Nov 1, 2010
Visit site
There is a report that it could be due to the Skype app? Do you have that installed. If not I would set your phone to backup everything and do a hard reset and don't install the Skype app yet and see it its still crashing. Good luck
Sent from my RM-820_nam_att_100 using Board Express

kittengirl

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Mine crashed several times while saving data to my 64 GB memory card. We finally determined it was defective and since I've replaced it, I've had no problems. FYI, I use words with friends with no problems. I also have Skype installed and no problems.

MJJOConnor

Nov 24, 2012
Visit site
Thanks, I just done a hard reset and seeing how it goes from there... I have Skype installed but haven't really used it much. If it happens again I will uninstall and see if it happens again.

o4liberty

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Reading through the new WP8 forum's all the new devices are having reboot and freeze up issues. Personally it has happened twice to me so far but no big deal!

MrTofu

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
Yeah it has crashes on me about two times so far and I've had this phone for 5 days. Today seems like a good day so far...

smurfercom

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
No lock ups here and on day 5, I uninstalled all the nokia maps and drive + and haven't loaded any new ones either disabled all social apps or unpinned etc. I'm going for an endurance test with my 810 today. Everything in background is off or blocked wifi off location off everything except the 4g network.

ghwright3

Nov 27, 2012
Visit site
I had freeze problems when I put a SanDisk 32GB class 4 SD card in the phone, replaced it with a SanDisk 64GB class 10 SD card and all is well now.

Yakko Warner

Sep 8, 2012
Visit site
Happens to me quite often. No SD card installed (yet). It seems to happen most often when I'm using BlueTooth and listening to a podcast, exit out from playing a game, and get some kind of notification (like a text message). Not saying this sequence of events is definitely the cause, but it just happens to be my typical use case when I notice it.

Charkatak

Dec 9, 2012
Visit site
I have my Lumia 810 for 2-3 days now and today while on a call with bluetooth headset, the phone just froze and I could press touch sensitive button and feel them vibrate. Had to pull the battery out to make it work again.

bsipe216

Dec 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had an issue with Taptitude: Fish Feeder. Every half dozen or so times I enter the game (full tank of fish) it freezes up on me. I was pulling the battery to reset until I discovered an old thread regarding the 710 which said you can perform a soft reset by holding down the volume (down) and power button. Did the trick which is fortunate as I'm not keen on having to pull the back off more than I have to.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoshRos