11-25-2012, 10:04 PM #2
- 982 Posts
Are you the same gasanpride from HowardForums? Your question was answered several posts before you asked - someone with T-Zones swapped his/her sim into a Lumia 810 and said it worked fine. Just make sure you don't get T-Zones removed when you upgrade - unless you're paying full price, you'll probably have to upgrade online or over the phone, otherwise there is a good chance that you won't be able to upgrade without changing the plan (they'll say it's incompatible with that phone or something - which won't be true).
11-25-2012, 10:26 PM #3
- 4 Posts
Yes, I asked the same question in HF. Thanks, sorry if I missed that. I should have searched a bit more. Anyway, glad to hear that Lumia 810 is also supported by our beloved T-zones. And yes I will order the unit online. I don't think they will ask to upgrade the data plan via online. Thanks again.
- 11-26-2012, 01:17 PM #4
I'm so jealous! I had T-Zones from 2003-2011, until I lost my phone. The T-Mobile rep who helped me when I got a new one conned me into getting a data plan. Of course, Mystictrust was the one who enlightened me that I COULD have continued using my T-Zones.
- By grossitch in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 6Last Post: 12-30-2015, 01:20 AM
- By richv77 in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 8Last Post: 04-20-2012, 12:20 PM
- By Brunothesheep in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 4Last Post: 04-09-2012, 06:56 PM
- By Bifurcated in forum Nokia Lumia 800Replies: 9Last Post: 02-27-2012, 05:30 AM
- By borjeboy in forum Windows Phone 7Replies: 1Last Post: 02-19-2012, 07:54 PM