11-26-2012, 01:56 PM #1
- 6 Posts
I just noticed on my Lumia 810 that only one of the speaker outlets at the bottom is working. I am presuming sound should be coming out of both and one is not for noise cancelling. I noticed this when I happened to be playing music and put my finger over the left speaker it. Can somebody confirm if they are using the speaker that sound is coming out of both speakers.
I reset my phone (factory defaults) and is still the same.
- By brmiller1976 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 43Last Post: 10-16-2012, 01:16 PM
- By Siah1214 in forum Upcoming & Rumored Windows PhonesReplies: 40Last Post: 10-10-2012, 12:01 PM
- By Heron_Kusanagi in forum Windows Phone 8Replies: 21Last Post: 10-09-2012, 11:45 PM
- By mlads in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 6Last Post: 05-08-2012, 09:57 AM
- By gallio in forum Nokia Lumia 900Replies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2012, 09:46 AM